I need a stove burner for the hot cider. It will probably go with Brian in the early group, but it doesn't need to be heated up until later in the afternoon.
We are planning to leave home around noon and then pick up Jennifer before heading to Padelford. Hopefully this wont present BBQ timing problems for anyone.
James, Alex and I are planning on getting down there around 10am. I won't need the stove until around 2pm and all I will need is the stove itself. However, I think Alex is planning on cooking some sausages, so he will need the BBQ box.
Amy and I will be there between Noon and 1. Will be bringing a late brunch of Belgian waffles. Saw the ingredients at the store and couldn't resist. Go dawgs!
I need a stove burner for the hot cider. It will probably go with Brian in the early group, but it doesn't need to be heated up until later in the afternoon.
ReplyDeleteWe are planning to leave home around noon and then pick up Jennifer before heading to Padelford. Hopefully this wont present BBQ timing problems for anyone.
ReplyDeleteJames, Alex and I are planning on getting down there around 10am. I won't need the stove until around 2pm and all I will need is the stove itself. However, I think Alex is planning on cooking some sausages, so he will need the BBQ box.
ReplyDeleteAmy and I will be there between Noon and 1. Will be bringing a late brunch of Belgian waffles. Saw the ingredients at the store and couldn't resist. Go dawgs!
ReplyDelete