Sep 1, 2011

Technical Issues

Blog won't let me post comments anymore, but still lets me create new posts?? Anyone else having similar issues? Who moderates this damn thing, anyway?

Edit:
Thanks, Beth... I tried that but no luck.

Edit 2:
Logged out and signed back in a number of times and it appears to be fixed. Loundsberry was having the same problem -- hopefully the above works for him as well. Or maybe he is right and the problem is just that "Google sucks."

6 comments:

  1. Hmm . . .I am not sure why this would happen. Are you signed in with your usual gmail account? Everyone has admin privileges, so feel free to poke around all the settings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't see why this is happening. Every single person is an admin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What browser are you using? I think the comments fields is some type of plug-in enabled do-hickey thing, like Active-X or some crap. Maybe a plug in is disabled, or not updated? Try a different browser or computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian wasn't on the list of users the other day, that is why he couldn't comment. I had to add him. I don't know how he got removed . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. google must know who Brian works for

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.